[PLUG] Got hacked last night - HELP!

Jim Teisher teisher at easystreet.com
Tue Oct 5 09:33:02 UTC 2004

Bill,

I don't have any have any advice on your problem, but I just wanted to
offer my moral support. I have been in situations like yours and I know
what is like. It seems that most of the people that have replied have
offered constructive help, and for the one's who haven't been, just
filter it out and keep going.

Good Luck,

Jim