[PLUG] Not seeing whole page loaded from local httpd server

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 11 18:12:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Evan Heidtmann wrote:

> From your 'shtml' extension, I'm guessing you're using SSI. You need to
> turn that on in your Apache configuration. If you're using 1.3, this is
> the page you want:
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html

Evan,

   Aha! You've caught me with my ignorance showing -- excuse me as I zip up.
Again, this is what I was given in the re-write and I've been wondering what
the prefix 's' meant. Now I know. I'll go fix that right after dinner.

Many thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)