[PLUG] Advanced Topics speaker this month?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Oct 15 21:50:03 UTC 2004

Is there a speaker for next week's Advanced Topics talk yet?  I've
emailed Alan twice now without response, so either he hates me or he
isn't reading that particular mailbox.

If anyone is interested, I am willing to try to pull together a talk
on the project I recently finished involving computation of electric
fields and electric field exposure near transmission line towers.  It
threads its way through a variety of free software tools, kind of cool
distributed parallel processing that various PLUG members helped me
out with (thank you!  thank you!), and assorted other details and
problems.

I thought I was going to be out of town this month, but that got
scrubbed, so I am available again.  If not this month, maybe another
one.  That is, unless no one is interested and/or Alan really does
hate me. ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com