[PLUG] Advanced Topics speaker this month?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Oct 16 01:05:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> "alan" == alan  <alan at clueserver.org> writes:

Russell> Is there a speaker for next week's Advanced Topics talk yet?
Russell> I've emailed Alan twice now without response, so either he
Russell> hates me or he isn't reading that particular mailbox.

alan> Sorry about that. Mail is hard for me to deal with.  (Evolution
alan> is eating up more memory than I have.)

alan> I don't hate you.  You got the spot.  I just have not gotten
alan> back to you.

Cool.  I'll see what I can pull together.

seniorr at aracnet.com