[PLUG] Advanced Topics speaker this month?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Oct 16 10:58:02 UTC 2004

Ted> Well, I haven't attended an advanced topics meeting before, but
Ted> this one looks very interesting.

Ted> Russell, do you post an abstract with things we should know to
Ted> avoid stupid questions? I'm not an expert in this but [...]

Don't worry about the stupid questions.  Although I think it was in
Zot's original design, we stopped throwing things at people a long
time ago.  I think this is going to be mostly a sort of case study of
how I solved a series of problems involved.

The more your questions drift away from how I actually ended up doing
things, the more likely my answer is likely to be a simple "I don't
know".  I'll talk a little about what I thought about, what I tried,
and what didn't work (at least for me) also.

Ted> Thanks for offering to do this.

If I were you, I'd reserve judgement until afterwards, but I guess I
should say "you are welcome" now quickly, before you can withdraw it. ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com