[PLUG] KMail Signature File - Resolved

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 19:30:03 UTC 2004

On Sunday 17 October 2004 5:33 pm, Chris Penwell wrote:

> Try Settings->Configure Kmail->(select the account you want to set up a sig
> for,)->Modify

<begin embarrassment mode>
  Good thing it's not hooked up to a fence charger. I've looked at that
  Configure screen a few times and never saw the Modify button.
<end embarrassment mode -- for now, anyway>

> When that window comes up it is the last tab.. you will have a few
> options.. from a static file to output of a command (fortune or what have
> you,)

> Hope this helps..

Yes, very much, thanks.

Thanks to Paul and Rob, for your suggestions. Some day I may need to know
about those, too.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens