[PLUG] A server for PLUG

David Mandel demandel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:17:01 UTC 2004

I guess I missed this thread, but as Wil has said we have things in
hand pretty well.

We have backups of the data from the old PLUG server, and Wil is
putting a new server up for us - thanks to nakedape.com.

I have a few personal domains at MicroSharp, but these are very low band width
and I can afford to have some down time on these.  I will probably put
these on a server in my house for them.

                        David Mandel

P.S.  DavidMandel.com and most of my other domains are down at the
moment, and I
         have more pressing items than getting these back on-line.
         If you need to contact me via email, send it to
dmandel at PioneerPacific.edu.
         DavidMandel.com should be back up in a week or so.