[PLUG] Capture audio feeds (?)

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Oct 20 18:03:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Russ Johnson wrote:

> Actually, right after I sent my first reply, I tried it (should have been
> "haven't" above) and it worked like a charm.

For me should is still not a word to use.  I've putzed around like crazy
and go nowhere.  The interesting thing is taht the link on hte Web site
is:

	http://www.kpbx.org/audio/listenonline/kpbx.m3u

But is I do a wget on it I get:

	http://dj.argia.net:8000/kpbx

I've tried both in xmms (mplayer tonight or tomorrow AM) with no results.
Xmms acts like I'm not even there!
   Anyone have a site they know works so I cna test to see if I have
firewall issues or somesuch other thing?

TIA,
Rod