[PLUG] Lists moved

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Oct 21 09:17:39 UTC 2004

I finally relocated the lists to my server tonight.  I've sent a few
test messages and everything seems to be working fine.  Please let me
know if you find anything wrong.  The web interface to Mailman and the
archives should be functional too.

Those who had pdxlinux.org e-mail addresses: Please let me know ASAP
what you'd like the address forwarded to.  Those of you who had .forward
files on drizzle have already been taken care of.  Right now I've got
soft bounces enabled, so it'll sit in my queue until it can be delivered
or I disable the soft bounce.  If I haven't heard from you by mid next
week, I'll assume you're no longer interested.

I also took this opportunity to disable a few of the unused lists; let
me know if any of these should continue to exist for some reason:
  apt-listchanges
  plug-business
  plug-devel
  plug-edu