[PLUG] Lists moved

David Pool dp at news4neighbors.net
Thu Oct 21 17:56:59 UTC 2004

Wil Cooley wrote:

>I also took this opportunity to disable a few of the unused lists; let
>me know if any of these should continue to exist for some reason:
>  apt-listchanges
>  plug-business
>  plug-devel
>  plug-edu
>  plug-government

I'd like to keep the governement list up. The News4Neighbors.net recent
endorsement of Sam Adams for example:

http://www.news4neighbors.net/article.pl?sid=04/10/20/1620253

was partially based on his being open to open source software. We intend
to continue to press governement officials on their use of Linux and
open source. However,  posting to the main PLUG list about those
articles would risk diverting from it's core function of discussing
Linux technical issues.

David