[PLUG] Re: Ahhh.

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Fri Oct 22 21:47:40 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 14:15, Russ Johnson wrote:
> Darkhorse wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 10:52, Rogan Creswick wrote:
> >

> >>I for one, would appreciate it if you took your unsubstantiated
> >>political and religous beliefs and preached them somewhere else.
> >>
> >>This is not a political forum.
> >>
> >>-Rogan
> >>(Appologies for breaking the threading, my accounts are in flux)
> >>

> >Go to Hell you son of a bitch.
> >
> You have just earned the first place in my email round file.
>
> CONGRATULATIONS!

I went too far.  I owe Rogan an apology.  But one of the tenets
of American democracy is that I have a right to believe something
and I shouldn't have to hide it because people are too prejudiced
to deal with it.  I also owe Rogan's mother an apology, she's a
fine person.

I wish Rogan that you hadn't gone where you did.  I remember going
to church with you and I came to your house once even though I looked
like an idiot.  More recently, you're place in Corvallis impressed me
very much.  It's been a very hard and tiring week.  I was up
till 3 a.m. last night because I'm having trouble with physics.
I don't want you to go to hell, but you seem to hate the church
and as a consequence of that, me too.

Bush isn't perfect, I don't like his stand on capital punishment and he
could do more for the environment.  However, I voted for him because I
believe he deserves a chance to finish in Iraq and I am against the
human experimentation that Kerry wants.  I am also angry at Kerry's
attitude toward poor people that they have to have abortions.
A loving and decent society says to these people, "we will help you
raise your child."

It is a shame that Kerry who is supposedly Catholic essentially has
decided that it's wrong for any Catholic values to shape American
government in any way.  He will not appoint conservative judges,
he said this in the debates.  I wonder if anyone was listening?

Should we not love one another including the unborn as we love
ourselves?  Should we not look for God in every person?  Are we
to leave Iraq before it stabilizes condemning the Christian
population there to ethnic cleansing?  And no, we shouldn't
just care about the Christians in Iraq.  Our Christian ethic
tells us to care about muslims even when they are our bitter
enemies.

Rogan, I'd like to be treated with more respect even if I say something
that goes too far.  There was once a time that I thought we were
friends.  Even if we are not friends anymore, I don't want to fight
with you like this.  The election will be over and whoever wins I'm
sure we'll move forward somehow.

To those on the list who are upset, the apology extends to you as well.

     God Bless You Rogan,

     Michael C. Robinson