OT Re: [PLUG] Ahhh.

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Sat Oct 23 01:50:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 15:37, alan wrote:
> On 22 Oct 2004, Darkhorse wrote:

> > > No kidding. I've almost entirely forgotten that this mailing list was
> > > intended to serve Linux fans and their Linux-related issues, not a
> > > place where subscribers can beat their chests and pound the dirt over
> > > whatever fantasy is causing them to lose sleep at the moment.
> > >

> > > Paul
> >
> > Well, now we know you fantasize about pounding on people who dislike
> > John Kerry.  What a hypocrite.  It's too bad the American prefer
> > amoral candidates over moral ones, call them smarter, pretend that
> > even if the guy never showed up to work in the Senate when he was
> > in Intelligence that he can somehow do a better job than Bush.
> >
> > Clinton cut the intelligence budget.  John Kerry will do that when
> > he realizes there isn't enough money for his social plans.  Iraq
> > underr John Kerry will become Vietnam because John Kerry doesn't
> > have the moral courage to fight for the peace there.  He's a pacifist
> > who can't understand fighting for peace even if the enemy is a muslim
> > zealot extremist.
>
> Take it to plug-talk.

I would, but I can't get on and I'm really discouraged about Rogan.
I don't think this is worth it.  If you like, you can take it there.
I was frustrated with the pro Kerry talk at school and made a bad
decision putting this on the list.  I should know by now that it's
dangerous to talk about this topic here or pretty much anywhere
in northwestern Oregon if you're not a liberal Democrat.  Such
is life.  I hope people look at leadership instead of being angry
that we are in a war because it's arguable that that would have
happened eventually anyways and the president was given the
authority by Kerry himself.  It would be more worthwhile to find
a way to avoid future fights with Rogan.  It may be that my only
choice is staying away from venues that can put me in contact with
him, which is too bad really.  I really did go too far, I
shouldn't have posted that short message.  I am done posting and
sincerely hope any further replies I read to this aren't as bad
as the others I've seen.

    --  Michael Robinson