[PLUG] SCSI Adapter

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 24 00:07:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich>    Oregon Electronics; NE 10th and Couch. If he doesn't have one
Rich> in stock he'll build it for you. Call in advance and he'll have
Rich> it ready when you get there.

If I am not mistaken, the proprietor Gary Grosshoeme died recently.  I
haven't been by recently to see if anyone is keeping it open or not.
I would guess not, but may be wrong.  He was a real gem.  The last
words he spoke to me were: "I'll leave you to your devices".

seniorr at aracnet.com