[PLUG] HP Netserver Conversion

Piet van Weel pmvw at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 24 03:15:37 UTC 2004

Great... you want to have a portable commodore look-alike...  ;)

Wackie Willy's is your friend!!!
(At least I seem to spend time finding odds and ends there...)

Hey if you could dredge up some drives that would work with this thing it
would be great. It's interesting to know that who ever had this machine in
the past didn't use the SCSI for RAID, they just used them as independent
drives!!?!!

For those wondering it still has EISA capability... and PCI...

Personally, I just need a quiet server... that has RAID enabled...

So I can set-up a web-server and Mail-Server...

Piet