[PLUG] Why I like perl

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Oct 26 17:09:05 UTC 2004

No, not as flame bait.

I asked yesterday about email message-ids; how to create them etc.  Well
this AM (after forgetting to dig my "Programming Internet Mail" book out
last night) I did a search on CPAN and guess what?  Yup, a module,
Email::MessageID.  Installed it (with one dependency) and my messages were
no longer being caught a SPAM by 'our' SPAM software.

So if a reply from my previous message was bubbling to the top ther eis no
need.

Rod