[PLUG] Postscript CD labels

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 28 15:30:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> My Knoppix disk labels are hand-coded postscript with some graphics
> lifted out of other postscript.  Zero dependencies, but pretty extreme.

Keith,

   And you prefer to develop hardware using a machine language HDL, too, no
doubt. :-)

   I appreciate the thoughts and the detail. I have Avery #5692 labels so the
most parsimonious solution seems to be to build my own OO.o template.

> But then, I already am crazy, so it might be best to ignore my advice. :-)

   Have you seen the python-based HDL in the latest Linux Journal?

Enjoy the right coast,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)