[PLUG] KVM switch recommendations?

techmage at aracnet.com techmage at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 1 16:21:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:13:03 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>  To simplify my life and office I'm thinking of purchasing a kvm switch for
>two boxes (one user). Any experienced-based recommendations of brands/models
>to consider -- or avoid?
>
>TIA,
>
>Rich
I use a Linksys 4 port with out problems and have used it with Redhat,
Suse, and win 95- win xp without issue except one.
I had to go with a different kind of wheel mouse than I had
originally. but it turned out to be a driver on the OS and not the
KVM.

For Home and SOHO, I like the Linksys equipment.

Harry
Dont immanentize the eschaton