[PLUG] Trouble building Linux answering machine...

Brent Jones brent at servuhome.net
Sun Sep 12 15:53:02 UTC 2004

Qwest offers voice-mail for about $3 a month. You can access it from any phone,
anywhere, any time.

Youre not going to find what youre looking for, and you dont seem to want to
create a solution yourself, so might as well look at other solutions, such as
an answering machine, with a cordless phone, or get voice-mail from your phone
provider.

Brent Jones
brent at servuhome.net