[PLUG] Good link...

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Sep 14 11:44:02 UTC 2004

On 14 Sep 2004, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> I also have (temporarily)

You mean I should make a copy?

>         <http://www.stonehenge.com/pic/HELO.pdf>

Very good.  Enticing.  We put a SMTP spool in place to take the load off
the (eh ... Windows systems -- not Exchange though) and the CPU load
dropped about 50%.  Then a few simple anti-UCE configurations and down
again -- a bit.  We do have two C-Class ranges blocked with iptables which
brings my question.  Is the BSD pf similar to ip ( filter|tables )?

TIA,
Rod