[PLUG] Disk space question using LVM

David Fetter david.fetter at fetterconsulting.com
Thu Sep 16 10:49:02 UTC 2004

Try doing `du -sk /` or `du -sk /*` to see how much space each
individual directory is taking.  It is displayed in kylobytes, hence the
-k option.

--
David M. Fetter - http://www.fetterconsulting.com/

"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
skimming off a tiny bit of it." Neal Stephenson - Snow Crash