[PLUG] organizing notes

D. Cooper Stevenson cstevens at gencom.us
Thu Sep 16 16:51:02 UTC 2004

NewsForge ran a story the other day about, "FreeMind," a project
designed to help organize your notes, thoughts, etc. Here's the
NewsForge review, a link to FreeMind within...

  http://software.newsforge.com/software/04/09/10/1946203.shtml?tid=79

-Coop

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 13:40, Wil Cooley wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 13:15 -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
> >    Also in the old days of DOS I used a TBMS (Textbased Management System)
> > called InfoSelect that let me enter random notes and retrieve them by
> > sequential character matches. Very powerful program. Never found a full-text
> > index system like this in linux. Unfortunately, it stopped working on a
> > dosemu upgrade. Perhaps it's time to try again. Real Soon Now, that is.
>
> You know there's a Windows version that might run under Wine?
> http://www.miclog.com/is/index.shtml
>
> Wil

| Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper at gencom.us            |
| GenCom                  | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
| "Working For IT"        | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |