[PLUG] Wanted to Introduce Myself

Keely Willoughby keely at qwest.net
Tue Sep 21 17:39:02 UTC 2004

Been a long time lurker & thought I would introduce myself to all of
you.I have been using Linux for about 1 year on Macs & PC's. Currently
have it on a PC (SuSE 9.0) Getting a brand new iBook soon & will be
slapping Yellow Dog on it (can't wait as I love Yellow Dog)

Can't say I am really, really savvy with Linux, but I am getting there.

I need to get to one of the PLUG Meetings as I think it would be
interesting & fun to meet other Linux Users. Little bit shy though so I
think this is why it has stopped me from coming so far!! I have no
excuse though as I work just down the road from PSU.

My Husband is a long time Linux User also....his flavour is Mandrake,
Slackware or Red Hat.

Just wanted to say Hello....

Cheers - Keely