[PLUG] Re:Wanted to Intorduce Myself

Keely Willoughby keely at qwest.net
Fri Sep 24 09:08:01 UTC 2004

Hi Again,

My first post & I caused quite the stir *chuckles* Last time that
happened I think I had mentioned I used GNOME as my Desktop Environment.
Anyway I agree about the Macromedia Flash discussion. I would imagine
that it would be an advantage. I can't stand Flash at the best of times.
It's over used too much these days. As for using that particular program
I do run a WINE program so I can use Dreamweaver MX I am not sure if
Macromedia Flash is supported or not, but you could look into it.

Keely