[PLUG] hadware recommendations wanted

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 24 16:10:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, John Meissen wrote:

> So a recommendation on a) a brand/style of case, and b) a source for same
> would be greatly appreciated.

john,

   I'll second the recommendation of ENU, Inc. I bought a few cases from them
and their advice is always right on the mark. The last one I bought, a few
weeks ago, was only $35 because it came with a rather poor power supply. As
I had a quite new, quality power supply in the system I was replacing this
was an ideal choice for me.

   Tell them what you're building and for what purpose and they'll explain
the trade-offs in available choices.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>