[PLUG] generic loser file upload brainstorming

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 24 21:38:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Aaron" == Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> writes:

Aaron> I think you've already hit upon the best solution.  It's
Aaron> well-known tech that's simple to implement on both ends and
Aaron> about as firewall- friendly as you can get.  I can't imagine
Aaron> it'd be hard to write a li'l proggie that sits on the user's PC
Aaron> and does the upload, but as it is, the end user can do it with
Aaron> pretty much any web browser, including, say, one running in a
Aaron> bootable Knoppix CD.

I have never had occasion to do this.  Can you describe to me what the
user does to make it work?

Are there examples online where I could see what it looks like?

Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com