[PLUG] Toshiba p25-S5263 and linux

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Sat Sep 25 08:58:02 UTC 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 07:20 am, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Dale F. Victor wrote:
> > Anyone have any experience with one of these and
> > installing linux on it. I am thinking of getting one from
> > Costco.
>
>    Check the linux on laptops Web site.
>
> Rich

Thanks Rich,

I should have stated that I already have done some research.
Thanks for the suggestion though as I did not check this one.
I was hoping that someone had bought one and installed Linux
on it. I have seen different distro's on Toshiba's and they
all work fine.

Just wanting some local input.

Thanks,

Dale