[PLUG] KVM Shifts Colors on Monitor

techmage at aracnet.com techmage at aracnet.com
Sun Sep 26 12:08:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:19:05 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>   It's the KVM100SK.
Okay, found my User guide for kvm ps/2
which should be the same as yours, if yours uses ps/2 connections to
your kybrd and mse.
Anything in particular?

>   I just brought two large storage containers of boards, drives and cables
>to Free Geek. That's almost 20 years of accumulated parts and pieces. In
>addition to the space I gained I found my old HP-67 which has been missing
>for years and a few other things that should never have been in the computer
>parts containers.
I could probably fill a 20 gallon can with dated items, nothing to top
your 67

>   The Tandy 102 laptop, however, goes on eBay this weekend.
As an Antique?

>Rich
I also found my manuals for a couple of the several printers I have.
Anyone interested in a working LJ3p?
or a LJ 4L?
How about a 24 port hub?
or maybe a 100mb zip drive with scsi interface?

Harry

Dont immanentize the eschaton