[PLUG] re: Web Mail (Calendar) Programs

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Wed Sep 29 16:26:01 UTC 2004

Well, I tried both the SquirrelMail calendar and "WebCalendar." The
later seems to work a little better, but I was unable to get it to run
at all without making a certain file world writable (and it clearly
shouldn't be :-)

Neither of these really seems to work all that well. Though of course
my experience with them is limited to a few hours of fooling around.

I'd still love to hear from anyone who is *seriously* using a web
based calendar, if in fact anyone is really doing such a thing.

-Mike