[PLUG] DVD-ROM Problem

Carlos Konstanski ckonstan at lunarlogic.com
Sun Apr 3 17:42:31 UTC 2005

I'm sort of jumping into the middle of a thread here, and I'm not 100%
sure what the exact topic is.  But it sounds like someone wants to rip
DVDs, perhaps?

If you run a debian-based distro, add these to your sources.list file:

# Christian Marillat - dvd::rip is available here
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat stable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat testing main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat unstable main

Then you'll find a package called dvdrip.