[PLUG] PGP

keith morse kgmorse at mpcu.com
Sun Apr 3 23:19:56 UTC 2005

Knowing that at least a couple of list members do small business consulting
I wondering if you've gone through a similar scenario.

We are helping a remote branch medical clinic that the parent organization
is transferring to a local county government.  They do not have non-profit
status.  I'm on the lookout for a free PGP implementation that works on MS
Windows and specifically with with MS Outlook 2003.

I know that there is a free version at www.pgp.com but they do not qualify
given their business entity status.  Any thoughts or pointers would be
gratefully accepted