[PLUG] new Linux user in need of assistance

richard cowger t_rex at verizon.net
Mon Apr 4 03:03:35 UTC 2005

Hi

My name is Rich Cowger, I am a new user in need os help.

I used Windows 98 for  several years and two weeks ago my computer crashed and
I need to upgrade.  I had already decided I wasn't going back to Microsoft,
so here I am.  I have a new AMD 2.88 machine w/SUSE 9.2 and a lot of
questions.

I have downloaded postgreSQL and I need help getting it installed.  I also
have Mozilla in a "tar ball" and I am going to need help with it.

Is there anyone in your  club that has the time to work with me?

Rich
t_rex at verizon.net