[PLUG] new Linux user in need of assistance

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Apr 4 18:16:54 UTC 2005

richard cowger wrote:
> Is there anyone in your  club that has the time to work with me?

No one else has mentioned it so:

  There's a meeting this Thursday, watch for an annoucement with the details.  You can meet people with time and inclination there.

  The third Saturday of most months features a clinic.  Bring your box to the clinic is get all sorts of help.

SuSE should have a package for Mozilla and/or Firefox.  You may not need to go the tarball route.

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity