[PLUG] Sony Mavica MVC-CD200

R. Haack gluebert at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 22:04:10 UTC 2005

I have a Sony Mavica MVC-CD200 digital camera which writes the pictures
to a mini CD.  Under WinDoze I would plug this into my USB port and then
Roxio would find the CD-ROM and I could copy the pictures off of the CD
without having to finalize the CD.  Since I upgraded to service pack 2
of Windows XP my copy of Roxio no longer works and I don't want to fork
over the money for another version if I can get this to work under
Linux.  Can anybody out there give me some help?

Thanks

Robert Haack