[PLUG] Re: (forwarded) Paid Evaluation

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Thu Apr 14 14:18:45 UTC 2005

Sorry.  I'm not sure why my VM forward didn't show up.  Here's her
solicitation.

=><=><= "bc" == Barbara Cook <barbara at mdcresearch.com> writes:

bc> A MAJOR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION is seeking professional software
bc> developers experienced in LINUX to help them do hands-on product
bc> evaluation at their campus.

bc> This is strictly for research - NO EMPLOYMENT IS BEING OFFERED

bc> Participants will be given a cash honorarium at the end of the session
bc> in appreciation for their help in this important research.  The session
bc> lasts 2 hours or less and they may choose their own day and time to work
bc> around their schedule.  Please call Barbara Angele 503-977-6719 if you
bc> have anyone you could recommend.  Thank you in advance.

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr