[PLUG] 'No route to host?'

GLL guy1656 at ados.com
Wed Apr 20 17:33:55 UTC 2005

>From message of Wednesday 20 April 2005 09:43:
: > WEIRD CLUE: The Win-boxen can see each other BUT they cannot see the
: > Internet.  (The Linux box can see the internet, but we knew that
: > already.)
:
: if you do an "ipconfig /all" on the windows boxes is the default gateway
: correct?

Thank you for the hint.

Answer: No, they don't seem to list a default gateway.
Since this might turn into a Win question, rather than Linux or general
networking, I'd be content to take this off-line with you and any other
friends.

- GLL