[PLUG] Resolved: Disk Wipe on Linux

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 20:30:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 11:34:46AM -0700, Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> Package: wipe
<snip>
>  Homepage: http://abaababa.ouvaton.org/wipe/

Thank you, gentlemen. This should give me enough to work with.

The boot and nuke solution sounds like it assumes a working machine. In my
case, I'm going to be wiping a pair of drives on a non-working machine. I'll
have to install them in a working machine, first. I've got an unused disk
drawer, and another used machine from my sister that I'm getting ready to
install SuSE 9.2 on. I'll probably be able to set it up with the drawer.
Might end up using the old drives for HD backups or something.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints avaliable at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/