[PLUG] Help Needed: php_value

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 22 19:33:24 UTC 2005

   I'm trying to install AnteilCRM (with a public "Thank you!" to Josh Drake
for the pointer) and restart httpd. Everything looks properly installed in
/var/www/htdocs/anteil_crm. However, when I try to re-start httpd I see this:

[root at salmo /etc/apache]# /etc/rc.d/rc.httpd start
Syntax error on line 105 of /etc/apache/_anteil_opencrm.conf:
Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

   In /etc/apache/_anteil_opencrm.conf, at line 105 there is this:

php_value auto_prepend_file /var/www/htdocs/anteil_opencrm/php/include/prepend.inc
php_value include_path .:/var/www/htdocs/anteil_opencrm/php/include:/opt/php-4..3.11/pear:/var/www/htdocs/anteil_opencrm/php/udb_php

   So the problem is with the command 'php_value'. But, I don't know php so I
have no idea why there is this problem. And, I also need a solution so I can
start apache again.

TIA,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)