[PLUG] Contact Management Software

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Sun Apr 24 21:47:44 UTC 2005

Hmmm ... there are FOSS ERP and CRM packages ... and there are FOSS
productivity suites, like OpenOffice and Evolution and KOffice. Rich,
Jack: exactly what do Act! and Goldmine do that these tools can't do?

I have a background in sales and marketing in a former life, but I
pretty much always rolled my own contact management processes.