[PLUG] General Guilelines

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Wed Apr 27 19:25:27 UTC 2005

Dan Haskell wrote:
> I don't have to explain *anything* to you. The thread is dead. Live with
> it.

I never claimed otherwise... I was just questioning the whole
pot-kettle-black thing.  Don't snip my comments and then try and give
them an entirely new and different meaning.

In fact, I was all for the thread dying (or just moving to PLUG-Talk,
which is meant for such things), because otherwise it would have turned
in to just yet another massive flamewar.

If you would like to further this conversation by giving yet a different
meaning to what I'm typing, I would ask you to please either reply to me
directly or hit me on PLUG-Talk.

Rob