[PLUG] PLUG at OSCON - booth plans

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Tue Aug 2 16:07:05 UTC 2005

If you can come help out for a while that would be useful.
Also, anyone else you can get to come.

Scott Rainey will be there most of the time, and I will be there
as needed.  But I it would be nice to get some time off.
I'm hoping people will drop by and relieve us from time to time.
If you could help for a couple hours that would be great.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group