[PLUG] PLUG at OSCON - booth plans

Piet van Weel pmvw at wbcable.net
Tue Aug 2 17:16:03 UTC 2005

Greetings Pluggers!!!

I know we're all so overwhelmed, but let's take a break and show our support
for PLUG. OSCON is going to be held THIS Wednesday (August 3) and (August
4th).

People are needed to cover two hour time lots for the following times:

Wednesday (August 3):
10 - 12
12 - 2
2  - 4:30
6  - 7:30

Thursday (August 4):
10 - 12
12 - 2
2  - 4:30

Ideally we're going to need two people at the booth through all times listed
above. :) Of course if you're going to be there during a different time set
feel free to come join us!!!!

Piet van Weel

BTW I will be there opening on Wednesday!!