[PLUG] PLUG Pictures, Anyone?

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Aug 5 17:37:59 UTC 2005

As I mentioned at the meeting last night, I received an email from
Linux Format magazine in Bath England, asking for an article on
PLUG. (They have a regular feature on LUGs from around the world.)
Hopefully, the folks there will like what I write well enough to
publish it, & we'll get some international attention.

However, they'd also like some photos of our group, & the heat
yesterday made me forget to bring my camera to the meeting last
night. So does anyone have some digitized PLUG-related photos
that Linux Format could use?

NOTE: Please DO NOT email them to me. I have a crappy dialup
connection that chokes on large attachments, & any sent to me
will end up deleted unseen. Instead, put the photos online,
send me the URLs, & I'll take things from there.

And I might also use them for our own website.

Geoff