[PLUG] Adv-Routing-HOWTO

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Aug 10 14:27:26 UTC 2005

I'm looking to do some advanced routing on Linux box.  I've found the
"Adv-Routing-HOWTO" on The Linux Documentation Project but it is dated
July of 2002.  Things get old fast on the Internet so does anyone know of
later docs/pubs/books on, advanced, routing?

FYI, this is for a Linux-Vserver with three NICs: one for the LAN and the
other two going to two different routers ( ISPs ) to the Internet.  Each
guest server may access the LAN and one of the WAN interfaces.  ( This is
not your normal -- well my research says so -- networking issue.  And the
Linux-Vserver kernel adds a few interesting twists.  :-)

Thanks,
Rod