[PLUG] Java mods to game show needed

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Wed Aug 17 15:04:40 UTC 2005

I'm part of a training course that has a game show game in it. We're
using the Jeopardy format. The program we have displays the daily double
question at the same time as the daily double announcement, not just the
fact that it's a daily double. It defeats the wager concept of waiting
for the wager to be placed. The program works great other than this
issue. It only runs under Internet Explorer for me.

I can e-mail the zip file of the program to any volunteers interested in
helping the Boy Scouts.

Thanks in advance--

--
Mike De La Mater