[PLUG] Next ... GIMP with no JPG recognition

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 25 01:08:59 UTC 2005

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Ali Corbin wrote:

> Just for grins, see if the "~/.gimp-2.2/pluginrc" files differ on the two
> systems.

Ali,

   Sonofagun! They are. Wonder how that happened. Guess I'll copy the more
complete one over to that box.

   Well, the laptop is in use now so I'll have to wait to learn if my copy
fixed the problem. I'll send a follow up message as soon as I know.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"