[PLUG] Next ... GIMP with no JPG recognition

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 25 15:56:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  This problem is fixed: killed firefox and restarted it. I guess it became
> constipated and needed help in moving again.

   Actually, I figured out that it was a bad certificate at berkeley.edu that
caused it to hang. There was a modal window hidden behind the firefox window
and everything froze until I told the modal dialog box what I wanted to do
about that certificate.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"