[PLUG] Ubuntu and braithwaites

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Dec 2 15:34:14 UTC 2005

Ted Kubaska wrote:
> I was talking with Jeff Waugh and Ron Braithwiate about Ubuntu in the Lucky
> Lab. Ron mentioned that yes Ubuntu runs under VPC but you have to make a
> command line adjustment during install. I didn't write it down, thought I'd
> remember it; it was pretty straightforward. Well, I forgot. Can you remind
> me? Thanks.

I wasn't there when you asked.  But I hadn't heard of VPC so off to
google I went.  If you seach for Ubuntu at
  http://vpc.visualwin.com/index.aspx
each release has some "Extra Notes", the probably contain the
information you got from Jeff.

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity