[PLUG] SugarCRM: The Saga Continues

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Dec 2 15:43:39 UTC 2005

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   This morning I replaced MySQL-5.0 with -4.1.14. It's chugging along, but
> SugarCRM still does not recognize that it's installed.

So what does "not recognize" translate to in symptoms that you
encounter?

While I'm asking:

Did Sugar want you to create a db instance before running?
Did Sugar ask you about IDs and passwords for accessing the db?
  and/or
What were the steps that Suger had you perform to get db access?

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity