[PLUG] SugarCRM: The Saga Continues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 2 16:59:03 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, chris wrote:

> seeing as how you are changing mysql versions and such, reinstall php and
> restart apache. php is probably looking for the wrong version of the mysql
> libs.

   Sigh. I humbly ask your apologies for being so dense. Yes, a httpd restart
fixed the problem with the mysql-4.

   I have become so used to not rebooting or needing to stop and start things
on linux that it just doesn't occur to me to do this. Except with postfix ...
that's very visible to me.

Sincere thanks, Chris,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"