[PLUG] nerd mode for installing Ubuntu 5.10?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 2 18:40:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Rogan Creswick wrote:

> I use Eclipse for Java, and emacs/make for everything else -- not any
> different from my dev. environment on any other system/distro.

   I have a couple of Eclipse and Java books for sale at very reasonable
prices. Powell's had enough so they didn't want to buy them. If you're
interested, please contact me off the list for details.

Thanks,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"